Saturday, September 19, 2009

Half Chick, Half Bloke ...

... that was the brief for the design of these cupcakes. My fabulous and very generous accountant ordered these cupcakes for a good friend's 30th birthday. After some email consulting on the things that Danni is into I came up with this fun cupcake design.

So how do you get girly cupcakes like this:

to co-ordinate with blokey cupcakes like this:
Well, just like this:
Lucky for me Danni was there when I made the delivery and I got to see her delight as she watched me take them in ... one of the best parts of my job!
Happy 30th Danni - I hope you had a fabulous day (oh and that your team won the backyard footy!)


3 comments:

  1. I love your blog Belinda. Thankyou so much for starting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see the joy your job brings to peoples special occasions. And cakes that will definitely be REMEMBERED!!!!!! Speaking of which, my little boy needs a birthday cake soon - I want to book in to give you my brief.

    ReplyDelete