Sunday, September 27, 2009

Alana's Beautiful Wedding Cake

I just love this cake and am really proud of the design. The design brought together the beautiful elements of Alana and Aaron's wedding. The scalloped piping with handpainting was inspired by their invitations and the sugar flowers and pale pink tied in perfectly.
The pearl beading just finished the floral arrangement perfectly. I selected pearl beading in the palest of pinks and wired them with very fine cake decorating wire so that they would hold in place.
It is a little hard to see from my photos (I'm getting there with my photography skills) the gorgeous detail that Alison painted. A beautiful design of roses and flowers were painted in white over a beautiful pale pink.
Thank you Alana and Aaron for the opportunity to make this beautiful cake. We wish you all the very best for your lives together - Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment