Thursday, July 16, 2009

Welcome Onboard Alison

My vision for Edible Creations is to have a talented group of creative people working together to make outstanding cakes, cupcakes and gingerbread.
Today, I'd like to introduce the lovely and very talented Alison Marcer. Alison is an artist in her own right and is an absolute pleasure to work with. I am loving the inspiration that she has already brought to me and the business.
Alison is specifically coming on board to assist with the finishing of cakes and in particulcar hand painting. Alison's skills as a painter will allow the beautiful hand painted cakes that leave our kitchen to be amongst the best in the world.
Of course that is not all she'll be doing and I'm sure you'll enjoy seeing more of her work.

Have a wonderful week.
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment