Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Black and White Weddings

Black and White weddings are very fashionable at the moment and I just love them! There is something about black and white that adds an elemant of glamour and elegance. What do you think?

Here are some of my favourite black and white cakes from the last few months:











Of course black and white makes the perfect colour combination for any event. I just love this madhatter made recently for a clients birthday. Lucky duck!




Makes me want to plan a black and white party. Is it too soon to start planning my birthday party (it's late November!)?


Have a great day,

Belinda



3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have done well!!! They are really cool. Love to Cuz and the family aye

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cakes! I especially love that birthday one, very funky!

    ReplyDelete