Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our latest Cake Creations

We've had another full on, crazy busy week and I am a bit behind in keeping you updated with our latest cake designs. Last Wednesday, Rebecca and I had the great privilege of attending the launch of the Penrith Valley Fund. I will blog about this another day this week and show you the fantastic cake we made for the Fund then.
Here is a run of some of our cakes for the last two weeks.
I LOVE this Peter Rabbit cake. I just love cake design (another thing I'll get around to blogging about) and having Alison's fabulous painting skills as part of our team has meant that this delightful cake could be finished to perfection.
A beautiful colour combination for this cupcake design - ivory, caramel and chocolate with a hint of gold to the roses. When Kirsty had to change the date of her wedding due to a reception bungle she decided to fully embrace the Halloween theme.
Cupcake boards make a great birthday cake.
Alison was enjoying a holiday in Queensland the week I made this cake so I was left to do the handpainting myself! The initials were replicas of those used on the wedding invitations.
A beautiful engagement cake. Gorgeous toppers Ali! Unfortunately I had to use my phone for this photo as my batteries decided to die right before delivery :(
I was called a couple of days after this birthday party with rave reports of how much everyone loved the look and taste of this cake. The plaque is being kept as a momento (of course). All handpainted.
Til next time,
Belinda







No comments:

Post a Comment